Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Bank Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Narifia, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narifia

Narifia New Member

In-Game Name:
    Narifia
    I did a quick search to see if anyone had posted this before and didn't find anything, so here goes :)

I tried out the Bank function and took a look at how it works on the site, and I've gotta say I really like the concept. One thing I noticed about the Bank is that when you click on an item, an information page pops up with the buy/sell prices, and other misc. info. I thought that this might also be the perfect space to have a screenshot of the item, list what prey it drops from, its rarity, etc.

See, this is a neat idea because it turns your bank into a kind of an ItemDex, where as you collect items you're also obtaining information about them as well. I thought this would be a more creative spin on the old "Item Guides" that IT servers are known for. It would also be kept better up to date since it'd be run by the admins, and not just volunteer users who don't always have the correct information.

On another note, I think the current way you transfer items back from the Bank to your in-game stash is a little... out of the way. I had to do a forum search to figure out how to do it. It seems as though it would be easier to just have an option when you click on the item name to send the item back to yourself--same with the gold.

In any case, those are just my thoughts. I'd like to know what you think, if you agree or disagree, or have any other Bank suggestions to share.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Myz

Myz Administrator
    Staff Member

In-Game Name:
    Myz
    Yeah kind of how it was intended but I never get around to getting it done ):

3. Narifia

Narifia New Member

In-Game Name:
    Narifia
    I see then, that's really neat! See, you can tell when the beta of something is a great concept when your users can figure out what you were intending (without even knowing it). I hope you eventually do get around to this because it's one of the most unique features I've ever seen on an IT server. So here's hoping for the future ^^

Thanks for your reply!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KeeperofThorns

KeeperofThorns New Member

In-Game Name:
    KeeperofThorns
    Pssst....how do I use the bank ?

5. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    Withdraw or deposit?

6. Myst Wolf

Myst Wolf New Member

In-Game Name:
    Myst Wolf
    ok, so i found the bank on the sight, and the gold as well as the item i deposited.... now how do i get them back?

7. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    First click "send mail to self" and send the stuff you want.

After that go to the mail box in homeland and click it

#7 SparkleWolf404, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  8. Hiyorests

Hiyorests Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Hiyorests
    I appreciate that you're trying to help and ask a question, but please do not bump old threads. I'm locking this, and I suggest you make your own thread if you need help, or message a member of staff, or someone you think could help you. Please read the game and forum rules.
    Locking, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.