Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

hallo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by blyznyuk, Feb 4, 2016.

1. blyznyuk

blyznyuk New Member

In-Game Name:
    blyznyuk
    i'm blyznyuk! i actually have multiple first names, because i love to suffer, but since i don't want to list them all out here, you can call me helena. i'm agender (that's under the transgender umbrella, if you need a broader search term), meaning i don't have any gender at all. tellingly, i use they/them/themself pronouns.

i was on IT way long ago (a covert >13 year old roleplayer), i left some time after items were implemented? i remember everyone running around in bubbles. i didn't know what shards were, so apparently i have missed some of that Hot Impressive Title technology.

right now i'm just exploring DoE, excited to see new features. i'm not entirely certain if i'll jump back into RP, but i remember that it was very fun, so it might just depend on any connections i make here. for now im just using it as a 3d chatroom to hang out with my gf.

i roleplay currently on a Dragon Age forum, where i'm slowly working on some fanon Chasind lore. i love anthropology, so i adore stories with massive social histories and distinctive cultures. on a smaller scale, i love good character writing, and interpersonal dynamics. in short: i love people.

i'm currently kind of busy offline, but over the next couple weeks i hope to be more active in the community!

uhhh, feel free to ask me questions! i love answering questions.

#1 blyznyuk, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Zombie

Zombie Member
    Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zombie
    Haii and welcome to DoE. :D I hope you enjoy yourself here, roleplaying is always fun. I'm always up for a bit of roleplay if you ever want to. uwu Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help; I'll do my best to help. c:

3. muffin

muffin Active Member

Welcome to DoE!
    And I bet you'll enjoy the small community.