Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

It's been years!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BellKirby, Feb 21, 2021.

1. BellKirby

BellKirby New Member

In-Game Name:
    Watorea
    Howdy! I don't usually do these but this time I want to say hello and absolutely geek out over this game.
    I'm BellKirby, or Bell for short. I'm 20 years old, I am a self-taught artist who loves anime, animals, and videogames. I go by Watorea in game as it's the name of one of my original characters.

-beyond this point I geek out, you're welcome to stop reading now if you'd like-

It feels great to try out a new IT game again, and one that I am liking a lot for it to be in it's beta form still. I used to play SOE, FH, and Dragon's Den back in the day; there was so much nostalgia when I got into the world of DOE and remembered how to play again. Although players are thinning out on some IT games (2myknowledge), it's good to see another game in the making. I played for a few hours and was excited to see new mechanics- currency and quests! None of my friends have laptops that can handle IT games so I mostly play solo, and quests really makes this game that much enjoyable on it's own instead of just looking pretty. And I'm in love with the unique maps, my favorite so far being Porta (so pretty at night!). I picked a wolf to start, but eventually I want to try the other animal models, like horse and feline. I'm loving the smooth animations the wolf model has. You can tell a lot of effort and work has gone into DOE and I love it so much. To the devs, please keep up the great work!

2. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    welcome!! I'm so glad you're enjoying the game ;u;