Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Sazie's little Gallery

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Sazie, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Sazie

Sazie New Member

In-Game Name:
    Sazie
    Most of these will be pokemon or other random drawings. I've been drawing for a long time though, (20 years around there) but sometimes I get really lazy on my work. I need to start working hard on my art again, and stop being so lazy.

You can find most of my 3DS drawings here by the way: http://colorslive.com/author?id=138105

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My wolf fursona.
    [​IMG]

Don't laugh but, I like Dragon Ball Z. Although I'm not one of those huge fans. o.o I just love making up stories, watching the shows and apparently like drawing one made up character for my fanfiction. xD (uhh I hope that's not weird to some people)
    [​IMG]

#1 Sazie, Dec 29, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    • Pretty Pretty x 3
  2. xMookiex

xMookiex Member

In-Game Name:
    xMookiex
    Your a great artist <3

3. muffin

muffin Active Member

I adore each piece! ♥
    You should be very proud.

4. Sazie

Sazie New Member

In-Game Name:
    Sazie
    Aww, thank you! ^-^ I haven't post much on my 3DS gallery, but I got posting on deviantart again. SazuXkittyXmi is me on DA. I might post some of my work here once in awhile, but when I'm not busy at times.

5. Zjero

Zjero Member

In-Game Name:
    Zjero
    Your art is really amazing!

6. Higeki

Higeki New Member

In-Game Name:
    Higeki
    Your art gives me life. ;0;

7. MasterDaye

MasterDaye Member

In-Game Name:
    MasterDaye
    Ooooh, I love your art! *0* And doing the stuff that you do on a 3DS?? Psssh, that takes skills. And finally there is another who loves DB(Z). I don't consider myself a huge fan over it either, but I know it well (which reminds me, I needa draw sum DBZ art for mai dA -u-).

8. Sazie

Sazie New Member

In-Game Name:
    Sazie
    The program on my 3DS is called Colors 3D, but it's not the best place to draw stuff/post. (It's pretty frustrating with a small screen) x_x So I prefer my tablet for the PC, more then drawing on paper. Turning more into a digital artist mostly.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes DBZ though. ^-^ As you can tell, my favorite race is ice-jin. xD I actually think it's easier drawing in DBZ style. Plus I feel like it's fun drawing something different, once in awhile. o.o too much work on realistic stuff is sorta draining my creativity.

xD I swear I'll go back to drawing whatever I feel like, instead of practicing too much on one thing.