Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Hello to all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Fireflye, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Fireflye

Fireflye New Member

In-Game Name:
    Fireflye
    Hi everyone! I'm Fireflye, and in all honesty, I started yesterday and forgot about this board. X'D
    I should be in the game frequently, since I'm hoping to see a lot of updates and such.

A little about me:
    I adore everything fantasy.
    I have a deviantart: fireflye97.deviantart.com
    I have a fanfiction: fireflye97 on fanfiction.net.

What I do on the forums:
    I might have an art dump every now and then, if someone makes a fanfiction board, I would love to check that out, and I would make fanfiction about the game! I'm also willing to help those who are having trouble. I'm going to try and make presets, as well as maps. (Since I made maps and presets in the previous game I still play: Feralheart.)

What I do in game:
    Technically, I'm normally a loner and I go off to do my own quests and such. My main character is a large red horse named Fawkes. My profile picture is a drawing of him that I drew. I'll get a full body of him once I get a preset done for him. My best friend on here is MusicalNoteWolf, and you can find me roleplaying with her sometimes. I will stop in Homeland from time to time to chat and take a break.

What I hope comes with the updates:
    New species!! That's what I'm really looking forward to. This is just a little wishlist, but I would love to see these as the next species: Dragons, Gryphons, and Manticores.
    Animated items: Everyone loves these, and I just think they have a really have a neat affect on the character.
    More worlds!: I'll never get enough of exploring, and I would love to see what the admins could make!
    More enemies: The possibilities are endless with this one, I keep getting shivers of excitement each time I think of what could come!

So that's all for me, I hope you enjoyed it!

2. muffin

muffin Active Member

It's nice to meet you Fireflye! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I'd like to chat sometime! c:

3. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    Muahaha, enemies!
    welcome to DoE, Flye

4. Fireflye

Fireflye New Member

In-Game Name:
    Fireflye
    Thanks! I can't wait to chat with you guys!

5. Quammar

Quammar Member
    Developer

In-Game Name:
    Quammar
    Welcome to DoE c:

6. Fireflye

Fireflye New Member

In-Game Name:
    Fireflye
    Thank you!