Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Some game ideas - please consider:)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cole7, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Cole7

Cole7 New Member

In-Game Name:
    Cole7
    Hey,so i am loving the game so far!But i have some ideas,and i hope that the staff of this amazing game can make some time to have a look!

1.So,i have asked around and a lot of my friends agree that it would be cool to have more quest variety.So,for example,instead of "Hey there,go kill 20 kitts,"you could get a mother who lost her five pups and needs you to search the worlds and find each one in hidden locations?Or an old adventurer who asks you to find a lost treasure for him because hes too old to go himself?Or a dragon to slay that guards some awesome item!

2.Collectables might be a good idea.i think it would attract completionists and adventurers alike!maybe bits and pieces of something that come together as a really cool or valuable item?Or make some treasure chests with hidden gold?

3.And can you make cats have bigger manes?;)

thanks for reading and i admire everything you've done so far!

thanks for bringing us this awesome game!

2. SparkleWolf404

SparkleWolf404 Active Member

In-Game Name:
    SparkleWolf404
    That puppy quest might require additional coding- unless you want the puppies to just be items you pick up which is kind of silly.

As for manes Rika isn't too great with modeling hair right now, the manes in this game were outsourced to another modeler who I don't think works for the team anymore.

I have seen IT servers have chests that act like that, once again however would require Myz to wake up from his coma.

3. Cole7

Cole7 New Member

In-Game Name:
    Cole7
    cool thanks for having a look!:)