Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Update, February 9th

Discussion in 'News & Information' started by Rika, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    Hey all, long time no see! My deepest apologies for my absence and lack of updates, real life got in the way among other things, but I'll hopefully be able to work on DoE a little bit more now! Sorry this one is a little small, especially compared with how long ya'll had to wait for it, but I'd rather get at least something out to you guys rather than make you wait even longer for more. Anyway! Today's update includes-

-A brand new map, Somber Wood! You can access this dark forest map through Chaos, in which you will find...
    -A new boss, Stolas! This tall creature stalks around the Somber Wood, its single eye seems to be searching for something...
    -A new critter for the new map
    -New drops for the critter and boss

That's all for now, happy hunting!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Candleframe

Candleframe Member

In-Game Name:
    F
    I really like the design for Somber Woods. It feels like it fits perfectly along with the other Chaos-related maps despite having a different colour scheme and a different tone. Plus it's pretty!
    And I like Stolas too! The way their wings look and how they hold them, they look a bit zombie-like when they walk, but at the same time Stolas has a certain elegance fitting for a boss of the map!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.