Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Cereal Soup Animal MMORPG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nowai, Sep 20, 2015.

1. nowai

nowai New Member

In-Game Name:
    Nowai
    Before I continue, I just wanted to show my excitement for Cereal Soup. We have come so far, in so little time - we have a lot of support right now and we're extremely thankful for it.

Hereby I present to you a unique animal MMORPG!

ABOUT
    Cereal Soup is an Animal MMORPG. Several demos, beta tests and Alpha tests have already been released to the public, but there is much more to be expected. Graphics are slowly progressing so look out for constant tweaks and changes. It is said to be "in early stages" but the progress made so far is #muchwow #impressive!

Sneak peak of the Suricate
    [​IMG]

Sneak Peak of the canine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Development of the deer
    [​IMG]

GENERAL
    ♦Each member has an account consisting of username and password. It is your responsibility to keep it safe.
    -
    ♦Seasonal fun and exciting events: Include MOTS (Meerkat Of The Season), Graphic-related events and much more! Where you get the chance to win in-game content + access to various bonuses!
    -
    ♦Collect in-game items and create wearable equipment. It's rumoured that Raptors have the ability to collect and build nests!
    -
    ♦Submit suggestions, marking masks, and even your own content for serious consideration for the game!

ANIMALS
    ♦Suricata - also known as the meerkat family, but the model is said to look more like a possum - to allow further customization and a bigger range of representative species. This is the only species a beginning player can use regardless of how many other species are available.
    -
    ♦Raptor - one of many flying species! It is available to most players!
    -
    ♦Canis and Felis - One of many species able to use elemental magic!
    And more!!

MAPS
    Ginataan - First map! Bright desert with intense light, lots of rocky outcrops, a tunnel, and a few other secrets!
    Kharcho - A dark tunnel with a totem imbued with magical light. Some say that the path to another world exists inside of it!

COMMUNITY
    ♦Hand-picked staff by yours truly!
    ♦Create tribes and become blessed with special in-tribe markings!
    ♦Decorate and design your character with incredible detail! No two characters could look the same!

OTHER
    ♦Unlock the special powers of each species, and unite as a group to take down incredible enemies!
    ♦Stay tuned for intense PVP and wear your trophies proudly!
    __
    Website!
    cerealsoupgame.com/
    Forums!
    cerealsoup.boards.net/

2. Rika

Rika Design Lead
    Staff Member Co-Owner Developer

In-Game Name:
    Rika
    Isn't that the game that stole the canine fur textures from Arokai

3. PrinceOfSin

PrinceOfSin Active Member

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    Maybe?
    You can't even play as the other 3 species anyway. Kinda rubbish that it says they're available but I can't use them in my opinion, even if they use different models.

#3 PrinceOfSin, Sep 20, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  4. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

As some one who plays it, there was a debate on the Aro'Kai thing but it has been resolved: since you know...the same types of animals look the same e-e
    Models have to be unlocked which is also kinda iffy
    Other than that: advertisement? The wine god gasps

5. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    With my camera stuck on above view everything is impossible. It isn't worth the headache, really.

6. Snuggypink

Snuggypink Preset Converter
    Staff Member

Ah it took me a while to figure who to control the camera movement, but also confusing since one way you press it goes the opposite. I'm so used to a certain set of controls that it hurts to use ;-;

7. PrinceOfSin

In-Game Name:
    PrinceOfSin
    I don't know how to control that but I don't want to mess with it either.

8. nowai

nowai New Member

In-Game Name:
    Nowai
    Blackie will be adjusting the game to your needs guys! It is still being developed and there are a lot more species to play with *shhh*

9. Caposta

Caposta New Member

In-Game Name:
    Caposta
    I'm really looking foraward to CS! The movement indeed really strange and glitchy but c'mon it's beta it's going to improve like back in the days with Impressive Title. c:

(I loved when I saw that the game downloading updates and when it's opened I saw new changes and fixed bugs)