Welcome to Dawn of Eternity

In order to download and play the game you need to sign up for an account and activate it, it's free. Once you have an active account you will be able to see the download page at the top of the forum.

Kenna is here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KennaKittie, Jul 21, 2015.

1. KennaKittie

KennaKittie New Member

In-Game Name:
    Kennakittie
    Yup, sorry to hear that but Kenna kittie has landed on Dawn of Eternity's server.
    Pff jk she's only like the coolest Kat ever!
    But who is she? ​

Well I have been through many servers before and have been around the I.T. community for a very long time but I left for just a bit. Only like maybe over 4 years no big deal. Your probably thinking what was she doing that whole time..?
    Well I began to become more serious and devoting my time to my love for animals and art. I even was in an interview with one of my favorite comic book artists and was suggested to different schools which was like the biggest thing in my entire life because I am a HUGE marvel fan so don't even start me with everyone fan girling over Loki when they don't even know what Ragnarok is. BUT a lot of that time was volunteering at different animal rescues and zoos near me. Basically cleaning up shit for a couple of hours straight some times in awful weather. But who can say they got to pick up lion poop? Not a lot of people. And um my main character Kenna isn't even a Cat.. she is actually a maned wolf. Why? Well because I have spent years looking at two of my favorite maned wolves that are such beautiful creatures slowly rot in a tiny enclosure. Which brought me to to think about things so I became a vegetarian which is very hard due to a lot of my family is german. Germans and their meat and beer is all I have to say xD.
    BUTT I can't wait to meet the rest of you lovlies~​

2. Zaroque

Zaroque THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
    Staff Member Developer

In-Game Name:
    Zaroque
    MEAT, BEER, LIFE

just kidding i adore vegetarian food its getting so good over the pond where i am
    you sound pretty lucky to be able to be around all those animals, we definitely need to see some photos of them!

3. muffin

muffin Active Member

Well that is something! i can't wait to meet you Kenna, i do also do have a large love for animals<3 who wouldn't them cute creatures! :p

4. Zekrum

Zekrum New Member

In-Game Name:
    Zekrum
    That is quite an impressive introduction! :)
    Nice to meet you <3